Links

Wednesday, August 07, 2024

Happy Birthday Randy Lee Hamrick

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Nephew Randy Lee Hamrick a very Happy Birthday today. 

If my math is correct, and I know that it is because I use an abacus, Randy should be celebrating his 36th Birthday today. Wow if he is 36 I must be getting to be over 21, or at least people aren't going to believe me when I lie about my age anymore. 

Randy is a multi-talented handyman and has been working with his Dad Nick for a number of years as well as some of his own stuff. I'm very proud of him and who he has become. 

I'm not sure what Randy has planned for the day or if there is even anything planned for him, but he is loved by his entire family and has taken the title of world's greatest uncle from me from what I understand. 

If you happen to see Randy today, make sure you wish him a very Happy Birthday. 

Happy Birthday, Bub. 

No comments: