Links

Thursday, August 22, 2024

Photo Flashback Thursday

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a lot of fun.

This weeks pic is from my weekend co-author, none other than the infamous Kiwi, the worlds most intelligent bird. I grabbed this one a few years ago, I think it was during the summer of COVID when everyone was at home and the country was shut down. We would take our little aviary friend outside during the day so he could spent some time with his cousins singing and dancing. 

That was a summer we had the canopy set up as well as a table under it and chairs around it. Michelle even had an extension cord running to the table and she worked out there with her computer. Kiwi enjoyed those carefree days, back before he was trying to take over the world.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: