Links

Thursday, August 15, 2024

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a lot of fun.

I guess you can see this is where it all started for me. It was a Christmas in the early 80's and Pam and Gary got a computer for Christmas. It was the little keyboard on the floor that is hooked up to a black and white TV, that keyboard was the whole computer. I think it was a 1 k unit and we bought a 15 k (that's kilobytes) expansion pack that attached to the rear. It was the stone age of computers, you had to program everything in the BASIC Programming language and you saved your program to a cassette tape recorder. 

It was years before George's Journal or blogging, it was computers in the earliest stage that I ever played with one. My oh my how far we have come since then.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: