Links

Sunday, August 18, 2024

Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Kiwi is in his cage and I know that little beak-head is up to something, he's just too quiet. He has a set of acetylene torches and a welder flashing around. I think he is in there cutting and welding. He had a sheet of metal delivered yesterday, I have no idea where he stores all of these materials or what he is building. I think he is trying to show his artistic side and build a self-portrait. Our intelligence officer (Peanut) grabbed this image inside his cage. 

So what is on today's agenda? House chores and shopping in the morning. The same thing that we do every Sunday Morning. We are definitely creatures of habit that is for sure. 

This afternoon we are going to be going to Arabella's Birthday party, her birthday was actually yesterday but we are celebrating it today at the Meadows community building. I was just there a couple of weeks ago for Jax's birthday now today we will be celebrating Arabella's 

Have a great day, and make it special and memorable.

No comments: