Links

Monday, August 26, 2024

Monday

All good things must come to an end, but this is an exciting day to culminate the weekend fun and get back to business. Now we have to take our collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone known as life and get back to doing what it is that we do for a living to make this a better rock to live on.

MY job with Lancesoft (the company I worked the Parsons contract on) is going to come to an end as I am in the process of being brought on as a Parsons employee. It's the same position I was in it's just going to be easier to get me work and less paperwork going through. It would still be on a part-time basis like before, which works out well for me as I am working full-time contracted to EPE building the transmission line network for Texas. Military and Power, are both very profitable areas to work in and I'll continue to do both. 

I found out Friday that the road widening project in front of the house will now also involve moving the electric poles to my side of the street and one most likely being in the front yard. I know the lines are going to go over the U-Haul building, so there is some more work that they will have to do to widen the road down here. Wouldn't you know I have a front row seat for it all. 

Nothing really planned workwise this week, but a big weekend coming up here in Morgantown. The town is going to be crowded and busy, just know that ahead of time. 

Have yourselves a great day and let's get this world changing actions started. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: