Links

Sunday, August 04, 2024

Sunday

Here Kiwi and I sit in a quiet household, he's asking where Mom is and I keep telling him that she is on the Girls trip to the waterpark and he is still upset she didn't take him. He's in his cage just going to town on whatever it is that he is doing. He's making a lot of racket and I think I just heard a fork truck in his cage. I might have to check up on him. 

Today I do all the chores around the house as well as doing the grocery shopping. I got it handled, no worries. They will all be heading out sometime this morning and making the 4+ hour drive back to Morgantown. 

What's on today's agenda? Well the girls are returning home for after their fun filled trip, but we will be celebrating Jax's First Birthday this afternoon. As you can see Mom and Dad gave him a smash cake or Smash Donut on his actual birthday, we will all be gathering for the celebration this afternoon. 

Other than that, it's just a relaxing day and getting ready for another fun filled week of working. 

No comments: