Links

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Wednesday Wisdom

I thought I would do a little something different today. It's been a while since I've done a Wisdom post so today is a great time to do it.

I found out yesterday that the Department of Energy is taking a 56% Budget cut, you can save a lot of money on auto expenses if you just don't put gas in your car, or at least that must be the shallow thought process that is being exhibited here.

I try to avoid politics on this board so other than that I will stop with that since it not only affects me but probably a great number of my co-workers as well.

I found a great high quality movie torrent site yesterday. Yifytorrent.xyz is up and running and has a number of high quality movies available for download. Many very up to date movies including a few that have been released this year. I would say they are all blue ray quality rather than someone in some foreign country holding a camera up to a movie screen. A great way to build up a digital library especially if you have a home media server.

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: