Links

Thursday, May 04, 2017

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun.

This picture seems like it was just yesterday, this was probably the summer of Softball that I enjoyed the most of all of the years that I have played. It was the old Prime Thyme Team that Chris Ostien had assembled and we were actually a damn good team. We finished in second place in both the regular season and the tournament that year.

All of our games were scheduled on Friday evening and it worked out perfect for me as I was working in Frostburg at the time. After every game it never failed, this entire group of guys and their wives and kids would all head up to our sponsors after the game and we would all have dinner together.

Best summer I ever had playing softball and one of my favorite teams to ever be a part of.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: