* It's Tuesday and everyone is returning to work today, you know what what means.
* There have been 19,539 days since I was born, of course I use the 930 day calendar and that officially makes me still just 21 years old.
* It has been 4,762 days since I graduated from West Virginia University. It has been 13 years since I took my walk and sometimes it seems like just yesterday.
* It has been 3,363 days since my life changed forever and I took Michelle out on our very first date.
* I had made her wait long enough, so 2,587 days ago I proposed marriage to her.
* We have been blissfully married for 2,124 days now and still going strong. I am a very lucky man to say the very least.
* I have about 5,297 days to go until I enter the world of retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there of course.
* There are 1,936 days to go until the Mountaineers beat Pitt again in Football as the Backyard Brawl is renewed.
* My buddy Phil the Groundhog takes center stage again in 248 more days to tell up about the upcoming six week weather forecast.
* There are 215 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog posts shows up right here discussing how my year has went according to this blog.
* There are 209 more shopping days left to go until Christmas, you still have plenty of time to do your shopping.
* In 185 more days I'm going to swear it is my 21st birthday again, or at least celebrate the 23rd anniversary of my 21st Birthday.
* The Springs Festival, which we missed last year, is in 130 more days.
* Our cruise is going to leave in 103 more days, with or without us. I've been waiting until the last minute to cancel it hoping something breaks, but with each passing day it appears more and more that there will not be a cruise in 2017 for us.
* We are 68 days away until Michelle and My sixth Wedding Anniversary.
* Mountainfest and the George Thorogood Concert are just 51 days away. We bought our tickets earlier this year.
* There are a mere 33 days to go until the 4th Annual Friends and Family Picnic this summer. I was asked in the past few weeks if we are still having the picnic, we have it rented and are still planning on doing it.
* There are 25 more days to go until Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding next June, I really need to get my RSVP in and book our hotel for that. Their very informative website.
* There are 22 days left to go until Summer.
* This is my 4,891st blog that I have written for George's Journal. It's going on 13 years this September since I started writing it.
* I have to confess, I did not do any work at all on the Hall Family Website this past Winter.
* Once again nothing new on the Brother Search, I get some matches occasionally with the DNA I submitted last year, but they are all distant cousins usually around 4th.
* We have set the dates for our 35th High School Class reunion, it will be July 28th and 29th of this year.
* I did find some very unpleasant news yesterday, I had quite a bit of money stolen out of my savings account. The numbers were felony worthy and I am prosecuting. Who ever did it, used the money to pay off credit cards so there are records of the transactions. I feel pretty good about getting my money back.
* Michelle is still sore due to her problem from this weekend, she might be talking with a surgeon today about having the stone removed.
* I have to go to the bank this morning, I called the fraud department yesterday, I just need to go switch the account and set up a new one so that this doesn't happen again.
* Last week was a slow week hearing anything from any job searches due to the holiday, I look for something to transpire soon one way or the other.
* Have yourselves a great day and make the very most of it.
* Hi ho hi ho