Links

Friday, May 19, 2017

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well I'm out in the field all day today with RTI, I'm getting ready to take on another task with them of counting and listing for information that will be used the next couple of years when we are out doing interviews. I'll be working south of Morgantown today with a trainer from Ohio, so I get to pick up a little extra knowledge about the entire process for the study. I love doing field work, it really is a lot of fun, only this time I don't have to be knocking on any doors or dealing with anyone other than myself. This will be all mapping and recording on my part.

We'll have a busy weekend however as we will be heading to the Barn at Madison for Amanda and Joeys wedding tomorrow afternoon. We will be staying up there tomorrow night, but Hayley will be here tomorrow evening to feed and take are of all of the animals. Her and Chad are just going up for the day and will come home tomorrow night.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: