Links

Sunday, May 07, 2017

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet, cold and wet Sunday Morning, the weather has been a little less than desirable this weekend, but that is OK. I'm up watching a Kevin Smith Marathon, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back is on now, and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Michelle is a little bit under the weather, she was not feeling too well yesterday and has been trying to sleep this crummy feeling off and recover. I may actually go out and do the grocery shopping myself this morning in case she is not up to it.

I'll be heading out into the field once again today to work for RTI, I had a pretty good day yesterday with the addition of some new lines, but I've even worked them down and once again have just a small caseload left to do.

A friend of ours was going to come and visit today, but I was informed that that was put on hold yesterday and she is not coming into town today. Might be for the best as to let Michelle get a chance to relax and recover before starting another work week tomorrow.

Have yourselves a great day today,

No comments: