Links

Friday, May 26, 2017

Big Ole Hairy Weekend

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday and the unofficial start of Summer with Memorial Day Weekend.

This is the start of the time period of the year that I love, when the days are longer, the birds are singing and I'm wearing shorts.

Unfortunately Mother Nature is going to act like a geriatric wench this weekend as she is really not going to cooperate. I was wanting to head out with Michelle and take our little grill somewhere, now it looks like we might just stay here this weekend as it's calling for rain.

Nothing new on the way of the job search this week, it's a week leading up to a Holiday week and not too much is getting done, but I have three very good prospects that I am waiting on. One may even be the opportunity of a lifetime, but it won't be here, actually none of them are here but two of them I will still be close.

Have yourselves a great Memorial Day Weekend.

No comments: