Links

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Hump Day

Well I was going to go out and do some listing today for RTI, however UPS seems to have had some trouble fining where my house is and all the materials that were next day'd to me last week, still have not arrived so that means no listing today.

I did get a number of things done yesterday, I had to go to the bank and sign fraud reports and agree to prosecute whoever they find that did this, provided it's not just a simple error. One payment I can understand, but they paid off three credit cards so I'm wondering if it really was as accident.

Michelle's stone still has not worked it's way out, the surgeon should be calling her soon to set up a time and a date for a surgery to have this stone taken out. Yesterday was the first day back from a holiday weekend, so hopefully she'll be hearing something today.

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: