Links

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Hump Day

It's Wednesday and I'll be in my office today doing a little bit of work for another task, it's nice to at least have a little bit of work to do.

I did have a Doctors appointment yesterday, this will be the last time I get to see this particular Doctor, he's finishing up his residency and moving on to somewhere else next month. I'll see my next doctor in six months or this November.

Michelle is still feeling under the weather, she is a trooper and made it through the day yesterday, when I spoke to her in the early morning she was not feeling very well at all. I really expected to see her come home early yesterday, but she hung it out like a trooper.

Chad found out a little bad news yesterday, he thought he had to be out of his apartment by today, and he found out he had to be out of his old apartment and into his new one by 2:00 yesterday afternoon. Needless to say we were struggling to find a U-Haul on such a short notice. We did manage to get a truck from Budget Rental.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: