Links

Monday, May 01, 2017

Travel Day

I'll be heading out this morning and heading to Sistersville West Virginia to work for a few days. I will once again be staying at the Wells Inn in Sistersville again for a couple of reasons. One it meets the criteria for the Government Rate of what I am allotted to spend and get re-reimbursed and two it's pretty close to where I will be working.

I had a pretty good time the last time I was in Sistersville, but I will be much better prepared this time around with what I am taking with me. The Owner Charles and his Wife were fantastic hosts and love to talk politics, even though we are on polar opposite sides of the spectrum, but when debating him you better bring your A game as he is always prepared, knowledgeable and prepared for any political discussion that is set to take place.

I'll be in Sistersville for a couple of days and will be back on Wednesday evening.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: