* Monday is now complete, Mountaineers won the 3rd game of their 3 game home stand and stand at 3-1, good reason for a tidbits.
* It has been 21,817 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new, new, and improved 1,000-day Calender. I do have to say I am starting to feel my age or older than 21.
* It has been 7,077 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography (there are my triple 7's)
* 5,665 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, the pizza hut is gone, the movie was 10,000 BC and it sucked to high heaven.
* 4,868 days ago I proposed to Michelle in the backyard at 4:00 in the morning. Second best decision I ever made.
* It was 4,413 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, for the most part, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, we poured sand into a vase and said our I do's and we were hitched.
* I have now lived 2,049 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong.
* Michelle has been living a clean and productive life and beat that alcohol demon 707 days ago today. I am very proud of her, despite everything she has gone through she has come through this like the Champion that she is. One foot in front of the other.
* My older Brother Jonathan lived 21,266 days, I've now outlived him by 574 days making me Senior Supreme Sibling once again! To my younger siblings, bow down to my age seniority. =)
* I have 3,023 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do. Who knows though, doing what I do I may never retire.
* There are 354 more days until we go to Pittsburgh and beat the Panther's butts in their stadium.
* There are 341 more days to go until the Mountaineers will try to get some revenge here in Morgantown for last weekend when Penn State comes to Morgantown.
* There are 314 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Thirteenth Wedding Anniversary together.
* There are only 176 days to go until the next start of my favorite Season. Spring 2024.
* 137 more days until Phil steps to center stage once again for Groundhogs Day.
* 102 more days to go until my Goodbye 2023 Blog is posted, I'm just now getting started on content for that one.
* There are 90 more shopping days left until Christmas 2023. You still have plenty of time to prepare and get ready.
* There are 67 days until I hit the age of 60. Yeah I know, I'm really older than 21.
* It has been ∞ (infinity symbol) a number of days that I have hated both Pitt and Penn State.
* I have written 7,316 blogs in the now 18 1/2 years plus a couple of days of being a blogger.
* Older Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. My little drone is awesome and I really like it....when I take time out to fly it.
* I think I know where I want to do my next drone flight, out by the old county graveyard whenever I get to it.
* It's been about 8 weeks since the last time I had a soda. It's been water or brewed unsweetened Iced Tea for me pretty much exclusively the past couple of months.
* My Wednesday Blog top 12 has run it's course. I'm either going to have to come up with another list off something, posting more boring videos or start posting content.
* I guess I am another family member who started playing Monopoly Go on my phone. Bub, Kim, Amy, Val, Terri, Kynlea, Ralph, Hayley, Tyler and Luke and a few others are all playing against each other. More and more family members are playing and it's getting pretty cutthroat and competitive.
* Mountaineers play on the road at TCU this weekend. TCU played for the National Championship last year, so we will have our hands full.
* How about I start doing my favorite Tic Tok of the week? This is this week's Tic Tok, what's funny is I follow both of these tictokers and didn't know they had any association with each other.
* Have a great day
* Hi ho hi ho?