Monday, January 17, 2022
Sunday, January 16, 2022
Here I sit in a quiet household, Kiwi and I are discussing the intricacies of WVU Basketball being a Defensive or an Offensive team, I am big on Defense and Kiwi says you can't win if you can't score. Who knew my aviary friend was a Basketball Analyst. He claims he has more air time than Michael Jordan.
I'm still quarantining, which means yesterday put a big burden on my wonderful wife. She is an amazing person and got all the chores done. I couldn't really do anything for her birthday so I treated her to an at-home dinner from Applebees.
A word to the wise, on Wednesday you can order 4 free COVID tests on THIS WEBSITE. It's a program that will allow you to order up to 4 at-home tests for COVID, my suggestion is to order the maximum amount you can to have them. That way if someone needs a test, someone associated in your circle will probably have one to use. I'm thankful to my sister in law Chris for having a spare one last week when I needed to know the answer.
Get out and get to the stores early today if you have not already done so, we are due to get absolutely hammered this afternoon and into tomorrow morning with a lot of snowfall. Be prepared and sit back and enjoy some time at home with a good movie or series.
Have yourselves a great day.
Saturday, January 15, 2022
Today I would like to take a little bit of time out and wish a very special person in my life a Very Happy Birthday today. Michelle is my wife, my partner, my soul mate and someone who has brought an immense level of joy and happiness into once empty life.
She is my rock and my inspiration to everything that is my life, and I would like to take a little bit of time out to extend a very heartfelt Happy Birthday from Peanut, Sophie, Kiwi and myself, we all love you and you bring us all happiness and joy.
The bad news is I have COVID, so I can't really go shopping for her, but maybe I can treat her to a nice dinner from one of the local restaurants that we eat at home.
Michelle I love you from the bottom of my heart and I wish COVID could have infected me at a different time, but know that you are the most important thing in my life and I wake up each and every day knowing that I am the lucky one.
Happy Birthday Michelle.
Friday, January 14, 2022
Thursday, January 13, 2022
Tuesday, January 11, 2022
* It's my Mom's Birthday, and Tuesday's Tidbits are I think her least favorite posts, but here to one anyways.
* It has been 21,228 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new and improved 991 day Calender. I prefer my calendar as it is the best calendar and it is variable.* It has been 6,462 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. This current group is finishing up finals this week and some will be graduating on Saturday.
* 4,268 days ago I proposed to Michelle, she was expecting it as we had already bought the engagement ring and it was sitting in the safe.
* It was 3,811 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, seems like it was just yesterday.
* I have 3,697 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 243 days away. Good thing we didn't play them this year, Pitt was actually pretty good.
* Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time.