Monday, August 02, 2021
Sunday, August 01, 2021
Saturday, July 31, 2021
Speaking of Kiwi, he spent the afternoon outside yesterday once I got back from running all my errands. He enjoyed himself, he's kind of that free independent bird that draws his inspiration by hearing the song of his people emanating from some of his other outdoor aviary friends.
Me, I'm back at it again today. I take Fridays off and only work part of a day on Saturday since I am pretty much working locally right now. I tend to take weekends off when I travel, but I'm not traveling and am in fact helping my home county and town get represented in the RTI Field Study. Michelle, she is off today and will be relaxing as I'm out working this morning and afternoon.
No other plans for us today, so hopefully it can be a relaxing one.
Have yourselves a great day.
Hi ho hi ho
Friday, July 30, 2021
Thursday, July 29, 2021
Tuesday, July 27, 2021
* Today is my Nephew Daniel Bell's 37th Birthday, good reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 21,060 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new and improved 991 day Calender. I prefer my calendar as it is the best calendar and it is variable.* It has been 6,291 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I also have a minor in Communications and a Minor in History. I do love my mapping and Geography.
* 4,107 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard. It was no surprise, she knew it was coming.
* It was 3,629 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, then we feasted like Kings and Queens. It was a memorable day.
* I have now lived 1,269 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. I wish this was one bullet point that I didn't have to do.
* I have 3,851 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 411 days away. EAT SHITT PITT
* There are 150 more shopping days left until Christmas 2021. You still have plenty of time.
* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 127 more days.
* There are 16 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Tenth Wedding Anniversary together. =)
* I have written 6,476 blogs in the now 16 1/2+ years since I started blogging.
* Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time.
* Have yourselves a great day.