* Pearl is getting inspected today and we'll be scheduling Ice's inspection this morning, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 21,431 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new, new, and improved 1,000-day Calender. It's better than the 991-day calendar as it gives you a nice round number to work with.* It has been 6,671 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. 18 years ago and still doing GIS and enjoying every minute of it.
* 4,478 days ago I proposed to Michelle in the backyard at 4:00 in the morning.
* It was 4,021 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, for the most part, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, we poured sand into a vase said our I do's and we were hitched. Nice round number.
* I have 3,515 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do. Who knows though, doing what I do I may never retire.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 13 days away. I'm ready.
* Older Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. My little drone is awesome and I really like it.