Monday, March 27, 2023
Sunday, March 26, 2023
Yesterday turned out to be a pretty lazy day, we pretty much did nothing yesterday. I went and dried clothes in the early AM, but that was about the extent of what we did other than sleep.
Today there are a few things that I would like to do, starting with the weeks grocery shopping and then coming home and doing our weekly chores. Just a pretty redundant weekend for the most part. I know the weather was much warmer, but it was wet as hell yesterday so nothing got done outside.
Have yourselves a great week and rest up for the coming challenges this week. Have a great and memorable day.
Saturday, March 25, 2023
Saturday Morning Ramblings
It looks as if it is going to be a wet weekend, so I am probably going to wait until next weekend to fire up the tractor and do a little bit of yard work. It's getting to be that time of the year and there are a few outside things I would like to get done including putting the AC back into the bedroom window before it starts to get hot.
Other than that no real plans this weekend, especially when the weather is not really cooperating. I know we do tend to live a very boring life around here, but we tend to get our naps in during the inclimate weather season.
Have yourselves a great day.
Friday, March 24, 2023
Big Ole Hairy Friday
My agenda for the day is to work and then head to do our weekly Walmart and Sams shopping. It's basically what I do every Friday afternoon to close out the workweek, then Michelle and I go out to dinner afterward to celebrate the end of another week of work coming to a close.
No big plans for us this weekend, I know my Mom asked me to watch Lucy on Monday while Gerald has a procedure done. We'll hand out with a couple of cats and Kiwi with his bird's eye view will keep tabs on everything for me. He's pretty good at that.
We have no plans for the weekend, although if it is warm and there is not much rain we may fire up the lawn tractor and pick up some limbs and stuff that have fallen recently. Grass is way to short and it's still way too wet to mow, but maybe I can get the tractor ready for the summer.
Have yourselves a great day.
Hi ho hi ho
Thursday, March 23, 2023
Photo Flashback Thursday
Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.
Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Tuesday, March 21, 2023
* Monday is behind us and we are looking at a Tuesday, Spring started yesterday and I could not be happier. A good reason for a tidbits
* It has been 21,628 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new, new, and improved 1,000-day Calender. I do have to say I start to feel my age or older than 21.* It has been 6,888 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. nearly 19 years ago and still doing GIS and enjoying every minute of it.
* 4,693 days ago I proposed to Michelle in the backyard at 4:00 in the morning.
* It was 4,238 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, for the most part, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, we poured sand into a vase and said our I do's and we were hitched. How many people keep track of how many days they have been married 11+ years later?
* I have 3,209 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do. Who knows though, doing what I do I may never retire.
* Older Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. My little drone is awesome and I really like it....when I take time out to fly it.