* Well it has actually been a few weeks since I last did a Tidbits, I'm sure everyone is wondering where the counts are, so maybe it's time to do a long awaited tidbits.
* There have been 19,532 days since I was born, of course I use the 930 day calendar and that officially makes me still just 21 years old.
* It has been 4,755 days since I graduated from West Virginia University. It has been 13 years since I took my walk and sometimes it seems like just yesterday.
* It has been 3,356 days since my life changed forever and I took Michelle out on our very first date.
* I had made her wait long enough, so 2,580 days ago I proposed marriage to her.
* We have been blissfully married for 2,117 days now and still going strong. I am a very lucky man to say the very least.
* I have about 5,305 days to go until I enter the world of retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there of course.
* There are 1,943 days to go until the Mountaineers beat Pitt again in Football as the Backyard Brawl is renewed.
* My buddy Phil the Groundhog takes center stage again in 255 more days to tell up about the upcoming six week weather forecast.
* There are 222 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog posts shows up right here discussing how my year has went according to this blog.
* There are 216 more shopping days left to go until Christmas, you still have plenty of time to do your shopping.
* In 192 more days I'm going to swear it is my 21st birthday again, or at least celebrate the 23rd anniversary of my 21st Birthday.
* The Springs Festival, which we missed last year, is in 137 more days.
* Our cruise is going to leave in 110 more days, with or without us. I've been waiting until the last minute to cancel it hoping something breaks, but with each passing day it appears more and more that there will not be a cruise in 2017 for us.
* We are 75 days away until Michelle and My sixth Wedding Anniversary.
* Mountainfest and the George Thorogood Concert are just 58 days away. We bought our tickets earlier this year.
* There are a mere 40 days to go until the 4th Annual Friends and Family Picnic this summer. I was asked in the past few weeks if we are still having the picnic, we have it rented and are still planning on doing it.
* There are 32 more days to go until Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding next June, I really need to get my RSVP in and book our hotel for that. Their very informative website.
* There are 29 days left to go until Summer.
* This is my 4,864th blog that I have written for George's Journal. It's going on 13 years this September since I started writing it.
* I have to confess, I did not do any work at all on the Hall Family Website this past Winter.
* Once again nothing new on the Brother Search, I get some matches occasionally with the DNA I submitted last year, but they are all distant cousins usually around 4th.
* We have set the dates for our 35th High School Class reunion, it will be July 28th and 29th of this year.
* I really haven't said much about it, but I have basically lost my funding at NETL. I've got some, but it equates to about 2 days of work a month so I am on a major job search and have been for a few weeks. I have had a couple of interviews and am just waiting to hear from either of them.
* Michelle and I are talking about moving out of state. Close enough to where she can still commute to her job, but also closer to where there is a large demand for my skill set. There are going to be some changes coming up in the very near future, just waiting to see which direction we go.
* As I said earlier it has been a while since I have posted a tidbits, it's been much longer since I actually wrote one from scratch instead of copying and pasting and just changing a few things. If felt good to actually write one again.
* Oh and if you see my Brother from another Mother George McClain today, make sure that you wish him a very Happy Birthday.
* Have yourselves a great day and make the very most of it.
* Hi ho hi ho