Links

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Wednesday

Two down, two more ahead, it's just a matter of getting up and over the noon time hump to start working towards another fun filled weekend.

Big plans this coming weekend, Michelle and I will be going up for Amanda's Wedding on Saturday and staying over Saturday Night at a local hotel. I'll make sure that I take my cameras and my 360° camera as well to capture the moment. As of right now it is scheduled to be an outdoor wedding, so we shall see how it all works out. Hopefully we can capture some memories for her and Joey.

The weather has been great this week, I know the animals are so glad that winter is over with and they get to go outside and play for extended periods of time. I know May had a great time outside yesterday, or should I say she hate this wonderful weather that we have been having.

And people wonder why I love this season so much.

Have a great day.


No comments: