Links

Friday, May 12, 2017

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well it looks like I will be here alone this weekend, Michelle is heading up north to Jon and Laura's after work today. Amanda and Joey's wedding is next weekend and they are going to spend this weekend baking cookies for next weekend. I love Pennsylvania weddings and cookie tables, so much so that we had a big one at our wedding.

Hayley is heading further north to see one of her childhood friends graduate college this weekend. She'll be up somewhere close to Erie to watch Brianna Graduate.

Josh is heading back to his work site to start another week of on site working, which leaves me here all alone all weekend. I guess it will be me and the animals home alone all weekend.

I will be busy however, Jackie dropped off a few VHS tapes for me to convert to digital format and DVD for her. I have the set up and can easily convert VHS to either a DVD or just as a file to simply throw up on Youtube. Congratulations also goes out to Jackie as she is Graduating this weekend from West Virginia University.

Speaking of Graduates, Congratulations are also in store for my niece to be (she's already family) Jeanetta, she graduated this past weekend from James Madison University. Her wedding is also coming up as well.

I hope everyone has a great day and a great weekend.

No comments: