Links

Monday, May 22, 2017

Monday

It's that time of the week when everyone stops having all the fun that they were having over the weekend and get back to doing what it is we do for a living. It's time to stick those collective noses back on the grindstone.

I think today I will pull all the video together from Amanda and Joey's wedding and try to put something together using all the footage that Michelle managed to capture.

No big plans for me this week, but that can always change at the simple drop of a hat. I'm waiting to hear from a couple of perspective employers and also waiting to count and list my next section for RTI. I'm kind of in the sit and wait time, hopefully I start to hear something this week.

I hope everyone has a great day, go out and change the world.

No comments: