Links

Friday, May 05, 2017

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well it's back to blogging for me after my early week in Sistersville and the last couple of days in my office here in Morgantown. I enjoy doing field work, but I also do like an office environment as well so it was a nice mixture of both.

No big plans this weekend other than going out and doing some additional field work here in Morgantown with some new work that just opened up this week. I've had a great quarter, but the rest of the country not so much.

Next weekend Michelle will be heading back home for the weekend for a multiple purpose. She is going home for Mother's Day plus with Amanda's wedding getting closer, and they are wanting a cookie room, everyone will get together next weekend to do a lot of baking for the wedding the following weekend.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: