Links

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in a household empty of all humans, it's just me and my four legged friends hanging out and having a good time. We're all watching Kill the Irishman on the boob tube, or at least I am as everyone else is sleeping and collecting our thoughts for the day.

Today would have been my dad's 72nd birthday if he were still around and still with us. Unfortunately he has been gone for a while and it will be 18 years since his passing this July. His birthday is semi-easy to remember because it is always so close to Mother's Day and for this of us that live in Morgantown, WVU's Graduation weekend.

The weather is not so cooperative this weekend meaning I'm not getting out and doing much of anything. I may make one final attempt to do some field interviews for RTI today before I move on next week and start doing some listing work, which will be a new challenge for me. I open the chance to try something a little different rather than just knocking on doors and reading verbatim speeches.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: