Links

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sunday Morning

Good Morning to everyone from New Stanton PA from the beautiful Marriott Hotel. We came up yesterday for Amanda and Joey's Wedding and will be returning to Morgantown sometime this morning.

I did manage to put a number of pictures up on Facebook yesterday, but I have not looked or worked with the video that Michelle had captured yesterday as of yet. I tried the 360° camera but since it was an outdoor wedding I had trouble getting the lighting right and didn't use it.

I have to say that they went all out for this wedding as far as the facility, everything was just so well done and organized and it was nice for everyone to get together for this special event.

We'll be heading back home in a few hours, I'm sure the animals are suffering from separation anxiety without us being there.

Have a great day.

No comments: