Links

Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well we made it through a Leap Day Monday and are either at February 30th or March 1st, depending on what calendar you like to pay attention to. It's Tuesday, that means a tidbits.

* It was just 19,084 days ago that I was born, using my 908 day calendar that puts me at officially 21 years old.

* 4,307 days ago I fulfilled a lifetime dream as I graduated from West Virginia University. My niece Brittany took the same walk last May, now the question is going to be who will be the next family member to take that walk.

* My life changed for the better forever 2,908 days ago as I took a wonderful woman out for a our first date.

* It was 2,132 days ago that I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to Michelle.

* She obviously said yes as 1,669 days ago in front of our closest friends and family we had our wedding at the Marilla Center.

* I have around 5,753 days or so to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there.

* There are but a mere 2,391 more days until the Backyard Brawl is once again played and we get to kick Pitt's butt in Football yet once again.

* There are only 338 more days to go until Ground Hogs Day, when Phil will once again promise an early spring.

* There are only 305 more days to go until my Goodbye 2016 blog, reflecting my past year through what was written in my blog will appear.

* There are only 299 more shopping days left to go until Christmas, you still have plenty of time. Easter on the other hand is just right around the corner.

* There are just 275 more days to go until the next anniversary of my 21st Birthday.

* We missed it last year, but plan on going to the Springs Festival in just another 221 more days.

* There are 194 more days to go until we set sail on our 2016 Cruise.

* There are but 175 more days to go until we gather in Pittsburgh to once again see Jimmy Buffett in concert.

* There are only 158 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Fifth Wedding Anniversary together.

* 124 Third Annual Friends and Family Picnic.

* There are only 19 more days to go of my least favorite season of the year and only 19 days to go until my favorite season of the year, Spring!!!!!!!!

* This is my 4,382nd blog that I have written in the 11 1/2 years that I have been writing my daily journal. I wonder if I can convince Google to pay me a couple bucks for every keystroke...lol

* Nothing new on the brother search.

* The Hall Family Tree is still at 334 members in the database and I did not do any work on it this past week. Something tells me other than a few obvious finds and with Spring coming upn I am done with it until the fall.

* I think everyone had a great time bowling this weekend, it was nice to see so many people show up and have a great time. I know Amy wants to do an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids in March, some other ideas for get togethers are things like the 5K Run Walk, a kickball game, with so many firearm owners in the family, maybe a get together and day of shooting somewhere. Allow some of the experts to work with some of the novices and give everyone a chance to play with a wide array of hand guns.

* I'm not sure if I have ever mentioned this here before, but I Hate Snow.

* I have officially given my two weeks notice to stop working for TNG. March 14th will be my last day as a representative for them. I will fly out for training for RTI/Headway so I can contract out on a Government contract through the NSDUH just after that date.

* Michelle was off work yesterday still recovering from her surgery, she is getting better day by day.

* Have yourselves a great day today, and make the very most of it.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: