Links

Monday, March 07, 2016

Back to the Grindstone Monday

Well that thing we love to refer to as the weekend is now over with, now it;s time to stick our collective noses back on the Grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

Our country lost a great former First Lady yesterday when it was announced that Nancy Reagan had passed away at the young age of 94. I was a big fan of her husbands Presidency and her efforts as First Lady of the United States. Historically speaking she will go down in my honest opinion as one of our nations greatest first ladies.

On to the week ahead, it's just going to be a normal week for both Michelle and I. Nothing really planned outside of our normal week of working. She will be traveling home this coming Saturday for a Baby Sprinkle as they call it after the first child. I'll have to find something to get myself into next weekend...lol

One thing I could do is start planning for my next trip coming up next week by pre-writing about 8 or 9 blogs to cover the time period I will be away. I'll basically either be in class or labs for the entire time, so there is not going to be much time to put much effort into writing blogs. It's going to be an intense week from the time I land until the time I get on a plane to come home.

Have yourselves a great day and week.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: