Links

Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Hump Day

Well a couple of days behind us, a couple of days ahead of us, that means we are at the mid point of the traditional workweek and just need to get up and over this noon time hump to be heading downhill towards another fun filled weekend.

Looking ahead toward this weekend, Michelle, Laiah and Hayley are all headed up north this Saturday for a Baby Sprinkle as they call it now. They will be heading out early Saturday Morning and heading to Monaca, PA. I guess after the first child it is no longer a baby shower and they call it a sprinkle. Michelle's niece Laura is due to have her second child here in the very near future and this is her shower to prepare for the baby.

With Michelle gone, I'll be at the home front preparing for next weeks trip and training and probably writing a number of blogs to cover the time that I will be gone. Probably starting to pack and reviewing some of the material that we will be going over during the week of training that I will be in North Carolina.

One thing I think everyone needs to do right now is get out and enjoy this beautiful weather. They are calling for the temps to be in the 80's, that is awesome outdoor weather. I think it's about time for Michelle and I to head to Ohiopyle in the very near future...lol

Have yourselves a great day today and make the most of it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: