* Well Daylight Savings time is here and we have all now adjusted to going into work an hour earlier than we have been used to. It's still Tuesday and it's time for a tidbits.
* If case anyone has been counting, it has been 19,098 days since my birth. Of course using the 905 day Calendar that figures my age to be 21.
* There have been 4,321 days since I graduated from West Virginian University.
* 2,922 days ago my life pretty much changed forever as I took a very special lady out for a night on the town on our very first date. That was exactly 8 years ago today, Happy 8th Anniversary of our first date to my wonderful wife.
* In the early morning hours 2,146 days ago, I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to Michelle.
* 1,683 days ago we all gathered at the Marilla Center as Michelle and I had our wedding.
* I have around 5,739 or so days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there one way or the other of course.
* In 2,377 more days the Backyard Brawl of WVU vs Pitt in Football is renewed. If both schools win a couple of basketball games in the NCAA Tournament then we may play this year in basketball.
* There are 324 more days until Phil once again takes center stage on Ground Hogs Day.
* There are but 291 more days to go until my Goodbye 2016 blog is posted for this year, reliving a few bullet points each month from my blog.
* If you have not started Christmas Shopping yet, there are still 285 more days to go until Christmas. You still have plenty of time to start making plans and arrangements.
* In 261 more days I will celebrate yet another anniversary of my 21st Birthday.
* Something we missed last year but would like to go to this year is in 207 more days and that is the Springs Festival.
* OK, we are less than half a year away from our next cruise which is in just another 180 more days.
* In 161 more days the Parrot Head Nation will assemble in Pittsburgh once again to see Jimmy Buffett perform once again.
* In 144 more days my wonderful wife Michelle and I will celebrate our Fifth Wedding Anniversary together. By far the happiest five years of my life.
* The 2016 version of the Friends and Family Picnic is but a mere 110 more days. We grilled out for the first time of the year Sunday, so now I'm starting to get ready.
* There are only 5 more days until my favorite season of the year, Springtime!!!!!!!!!
* I have written a total of 4,397 blogs for George's Journal in the 11 1/2 years since I started doing this.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search, that's getting to be a pretty regular status.
* There are still 334 members in the Hall Family Tree, the weather is getting warmer, the days are getting longer and I'm probably done updating this for a few months.
* There will be no Tuesday's Tidbits next week as I will be in North Carolina and all of my pre-written blogs for the trip will start posting.
* Surprisingly this Thursday will be the first time I will have ever flown commercially. I have been up in a small three seated plane once, but that was a long time ago so this is going to be a pretty much new experience for me.
* We finally finished this season of House of Cards Sunday, them ending this season as they have leaves a lot of options for next season.
* Orange is the New Black Season 4 will be coming out this Summer of Netflix. I've already got the shows intro stuck in my head. The Season 4 Teaser is already available to view.
* With me traveling this week, it will give me the opportunity to add a couple States to my Geocaching Log. So far I have 3 Countries and 6 states, this can give me two more states.
* Have yourselves a great day today and make the very most of it.
* Hi ho hi ho