Links

Friday, March 25, 2016

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Yes I am home and its now time for me to get back to my normal blogging, although this one was written some time ago I have to confess...lol

I do have to say it is always nice to travel, especially to places you have never been before (I've been to NC, but not Durham), but it is so much nicer when you get to return home from the trip. Especially when you haven't been able to see your wife for a while.

Not sure of todays plans other than unpacking. I'm heading back to the office on Monday and I'm not sure if I need to start my field work yet, but it will be in full swing by next week.

I hope everyone had a great week and you all have great days today. I'm unpacking and propping myn feet up for a while...lol

No comments: