Links

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Wednesday

It's hump day for everyone else, for me it's still the beginning of a long stretch. I'll have to finish up my packing this evening to be ready to head out tomorrow morning.

So this is actually the last regular blog that I will be writing until Saturday Morning March 26th, everything up until then is going to be just plain vanilla place holders to fill up the dates. So this is kind of like a small vacation from blogging for me to say.

I am mostly packed, it's just a matter of me finishing up the suitcases and my carry on and having them ready to take up and put in the car tomorrow morning. Tonight will be the last evening I get to spend with my wife for a while, I'm sure Michelle and the Cats are both going to miss me.

Speaking of Cat's, anyone want to borrow a loud kitten than has not been fixed yet and is in heat? You can borrow her until she stops the constant meowing and then we'll take her back...lol

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: