* Well we have started that long stretch for me for working, this is just the beginning and I still can;t think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* There have been 19,112 days that have passed since my birth, using my 905 day calendar that makes me about 21 years old by my calculations.
* It has been 4,335 days since I graduated from West Virginia University.
* It was 2,936 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our first ever date.
* That first date went so well that 2,159 days ago I proposed marriage to this wonderful woman.
* She must have said yes, because 1,697 days ago in front of our closest family and friends we had ourselves a little wedding and a feast.
* I have about 5,725 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there of course.
* There are only 2,363 days to go until WVU vs Pitt, the Backyard Brawl, will once again be played in Football. I ready to kick some Panther tail.
* There are only 310 more days to go until my friend Phil pops his head up again for another Ground Hogs Day.
* I have around 277 more days of blogging to go until my Goodbye 2016 blog is finally posted, that is my recollection of the previous year based on what I write right here.
* There are only 271 more shopping days left to go until Christmas, you still have plenty of time to start preparing.
* There are 247 more days to go until yet anther Anniversary of my 21st Birthday passes.
* There are only 193 more days until Michelle and I go to the Springs Festival, we missed it last year.
* In 166 more days we will set out on our 2016 Cruise.
* Parrot Heads will once again unite in Pittsburgh in 147 more days to see Jimmy Buffett once again, we will once again be in the crowd and tailgating.
* There are but 130 days to go until Michelle and my Fifth Wedding Anniversary together.
* There are only a mere 96 more days to go until the Third Annual Friends and Family Picnic will take place at Krepps Park once again. There could be some travelers coming from Alaska and Florida as well, so we'll have to wait and see.
* There are only 84 more days to go until my second favorite season of the year, Summer. Spring has and always will be my favorite.
* I have written a grand total of 4,412 blogs for George's Journal in the 11 1/2 years that I have been writing this.
* Nothing new on the Brother search, of course that's also nothing new as we have hit that solid brick wall and dead end.
* No work on the Hall Family Tree, there are still 343 names in the database.
* I did get some news while I was in North Carolina, McDonalds has ended their sponsorship with the Steelers Trivia Show. The show has aired it's final time and we were the last winners. We were also the only team to win it back to back, the only team that won it three times and the only team to win it under two different names. Our overall totals were 12 shows, 9 wins, 3 Championships and 3 times we did not win, 2 of those advancing as the wildcard and once finishing 3rd in the Finals to be VIP's at Steelers Training Camp. It was a good run, but it is over.
* I think it is getting close to the time that we dig up last years garden and start the 2016 one. =)
* I've signed up for another GIS Conference, only thing is this one is right here in Morgantown this May for the WVAGP.
* Have yourselves a great day today.
* Hi ho hi ho