Links

Saturday, March 05, 2016

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, I would say I'm the only one up but Rocky is running around here somewhere and I'm sure the Cats are conspiring to do a full frontal attack on the canines sometime today, I just don't trust those sneaky girls.

No plans for us today, I would like to get over to the Funeral Home briefly this morning to pay my final respects to Andy Tennant, who passed away earlier this week after a courageous 4 year battle with Cancer. I have many fond memories of the Ish-Man as those of us who knew him from an old online chat room, little did I know he and my dad were great friends and worked together. Your charm and wit will be missed Ish.

Other than that the Mountaineer Men's Basketball team finishes out the regular season this afternoon at Baylor. Baylor has had our number the past couple of years, but we managed to beat them earlier this year in Morgantown. We'll have to wait and see how it all turns out today.

If you are looking for something to do today, there is the WV Hunting, Fishing and Outdoor Sports show at Mylan Park. Admission is $7.00 for anyone wanting to attend.

Have yourselves a superfantabulous Saturday!!!


No comments: