Links

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Training Day 5

As I am out of the area on business travel for the next week or so, I will be writing a series of absentee blogs like I do when we take our cruises. I may attempt to write a live blog or two, but no promises as I am going to be swamped the next seven days training for the new job.

OK, of all my regularly scheduled blogs that I write, my Tuesday's tidbits which is not happening today, is the one blog of the week that takes up the most of my time. Tracking down all the dates and websites is a lot of fun, but  it is also by far the most time consuming blog that I write during the week. I'm almost kind of glad that I have the opportunity to take a little break from blogging in general and especially the Tuesday's Tidbits.

We're still churning away at the training and we should have our HSPD-12 badges before we leave. This will actually be my second one that I have, I have one for the Department of Energy that I use for my regular job, and now I will have this one as well. It's nothing new for me, it's just another one...lol

I hope everyone has a great day.

No comments: