Links

Friday, March 04, 2016

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

No immediate plans for this weekend, we are still puppy sitting and Michelle is not quite yet 100% back to her old self, so we are probably going to take it easy this weekend around the house and not cause her to over exert herself. She has been carrying a big load at work the past few months and could use the extra rest.

House of Cards Season 4 stars today on Netflix so something tells me there will be a little binge watching over the next week or so. It's one of the few Netflix series that we both love and enjoy, Orange is the New Black is the other one that we binge watch and really enjoy.

I'll be heading out to my part time job today as all my billable hours are exhausted this week at my regular job. Next Friday will be my last week to work for TNG as a merchandiser and the following monday will be my last survey to fill out. I got all of my materials and passed the open book test for RTI/Headway and my flight is booked already for the middle of the month to go to training for that job.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: