Links

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out to look through my 30,000+ images that I have either taken with a camera, scanned or just stolen from someplace on the internet. Little lost moments of time that I like to post up and briefly relive here. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes you do in fact struggle, but it's always a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture is going to be one that I am going to have a little bit of difficulty placing an actual time frame on, my guess is either the late 1970's or the early 1980's judging by everyone's age and the background. My brother Gary and sister Pam are sitting with our cousin Sherry who is on Pam's lap. I can see Gary is trying to be the comedian in the back by giving Sherry Bunny ears...lol

Not very sure of the background of this picture because it doesn't seem like I am around. I don't know if it was a special event or a holiday or just a visit from Mickey, Patty and Sherry.

This was an image that I had scanned a few years ago, when Jean gave me all of her pictures to convert into digital format.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: