Links

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Travel day

As I am out of the area on business travel for the next week or so, I will be writing a series of absentee blogs like I do when we take our cruises. I may attempt to write a live blog or two, but no promises as I am going to be swamped the next seven days training for the new job.

Today is the day that I travel to North Carolina. I'll be leaving at 6:32 this morning and heading out on  SILVER AIRWAYS 139 to Dulles and then have a few hour layover in DC before I hop on another plane at 12:49 on  United Airlines 299 and head to Raleigh North Carolina. You can track my UA flight right here and I'll probably already be at Dulles by the time most of you are reading this.

I'll be staying at the Milleneum Hotel  during my stay and I would imagine our training will there as well, but I'm not sure as RTI is located in that area as well.

Anyways, I'll be in class or labs all day and evening the next seven days, I'll see everyone when I get back.

No comments: