Links

Thursday, March 03, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look back through all the pictures that I have either captured with a lens, scanned or just stolen from some place on the internet. Little lost moments in time to post up and reflect upon right here. Sometimes this is a pretty trying task and sometimes the right picture just comes naturally, one thing it always is however is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture is quiet special to me, it was one of the earliest pictures (not the first) ever taken of my future wife and myself. Michelle and I had only been going out a little over a month at this point. Michelle, Hayley and I all decided to get into my Rodeo and head up to Ohiopyle, as this Michelle had never been there before.

This is a picture that Hayley actually took of Michelle and I on the top deck by the large waterfall at Ohiopyle. We were just about getting ready to go look for a Geocache way back in the woods, but first we took a little bit of time out to enjoy the scenery of the day and the beauty that is Ohiopyle. I showed them a number of places there including the natural water slide (see picture at end of blog). It was a great day, a very memorable one to say the least.

As we were leaving I remember treating them to dinner at Pizza Hut on rt 40.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: