Links

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter

Here I sit on an early Easter Morning, Phin and I are up early watching Beerfest and surfing around the internet catching our thoughts for the day.

Yesterday's Easter Egg Hunt turned out pretty well, I think the kids had an absolute blast running around looking for eggs, probably about as much fun as we had hiding them and watching the kids find them. Nick and Terri hosted and prepared BBQ chicken, burgers and dogs on the grill for everyone.

This is Easter Morning and our plans are simple. We're going to cook our little Easter Dinner here today. Michelle's niece is hosting an Easter in Monaca, but with Michelle working 65-70 hours a week and with me traveling all last week, I think we both just need a little bit of relaxation at home. This will be my last day off for a while, so we are just going to spend this Easter Sunday at home and relaxing. We managed to get all of our chores done yesterday son that we could relax today other than making Easter Dinner.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day today, a day that is about family and faith and in my favorite season of the year, Springtime. I hope the Easter Bunny stopped by each and every child's home and left them treats and I hope everyone remembers why we have this day.

Happy Easter.

No comments: