Links

Monday, March 28, 2016

And So it Begins

It's time to stick our collective noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living. For me I return to the DOE after being off all last week and away at training.

This is going to be the start of a long stretch for me, between my career and the next quarter getting ready to start for NSDUH where everything is going to be go go go for the next week or so. Yesterday will probably be my last "Day Off" for a while and I'll be working both jobs on many days in the upcoming weeks. To say my life just got very busy is going to be an understatement...lol

I'm just curious what I'm going to walk into today to have to address after being off all last week. I went into the office briefly Friday just to look at my e-mail and start to organize it for this morning. I am going to have a busy couple of days and that is an understatement..lol

I hope everyone had a great weekend and a Great Easter. Our dinner was awesome, but my wife is a wonderful cook so you knew that was going to happen. I helped of course, I like helping Michelle out in the kitchen.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: