Links

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Training Day 6

As I am out of the area on business travel for the next week or so, I will be writing a series of absentee blogs like I do when we take our cruises. I may attempt to write a live blog or two, but no promises as I am going to be swamped the next seven days training for the new job.

Well I can see the finish line for all this training from here. Today we will probably be finishing up our individual certifications and getting ready to wind up this weeks worth of training tomorrow.

I have to admit, I'm ready to get on the plane tomorrow evening and return home to see my lovely wife. Today and tomorrow should just be the culmination of the past weeks worth of training before they send us out in the field to start working.

I know when I worked for the Census, I had to go through these trainings all the time, but I had to travel for this one as they are all nation wide trainings are done here at this one facility.

Alright, Let's get this training started again.

No comments: