Links

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Training Day 2


As I am out of the area on business travel for the next week or so, I will be writing a series of absentee blogs like I do when we take our cruises. I may attempt to write a live blog or two, but no promises as I am going to be swamped the next seven days training for the new job.

Well one day down and a weeks worth ahead of us. It's Saturday here in North Carolina, I hope everyone back home is having a great weekend.

My day will once again be filled with classroom training and labs this evening. Graet way to spend a weekend wouldn't you agree? LOL

I'm thinking today is the day of the kids Easter Egg Hunt back home, I'm not sure asd I put Can't attend and lost the event from my Calendar. If it is make sure everyone takes lots of pictures and puts them up, if it's tomorrow make sure you do the same =)

Let's get this training started.


No comments: