Links

Monday, February 29, 2016

Back to Work

Well all good things must come to an end, and that includes the fun filled things that we all call weekends. Now it's time to stick our collective noses back on the grindstone and start on another work week.

Yesterday however we did have a family bowling event that went pretty well. I think everyone had a great time and I think Calvin ended up with the highest game of anyone there with a 151 in his last game, but I could be wrong about that. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, it's a good thing we went when we did because the bowling alley got crowded. Hayley and Josh showed up layer, but had to wait until we left to get a lane.

Michelle is still having a rough go at it from her surgery, I advised her yesterday to take today off as she was still hurting, something tells me she just might do that as she was not feeling very well at all. She has been an absolute trooper though in going grocery shopping yesterday with me as well as sitting and watching me bowl. She was our photographer yesterday.

Oh well, now it's time to head back to the office after being out pretty much all last week for the Conference.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: