Links

Monday, February 01, 2016

Monday Dreaded Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that includes those relaxing and fun filled things referred to as weekends. Now it's time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living. 

For me it's off to the part time job before I head to my career job. I just have to stop in and check on things and probably fill out a survey before I head over to my office to start my week at NETL. 

Looking at my week ahead, tomorrow is Phil's day and I also have a Doctor's appointment after the prognosticator of prognosticators tells us what our weather is going to be like for the next six weeks. Hopefully Phil does us a favor this year. 

We did get both ours and Chad's taxes done and filed for 2015. Once again we will owe the state despite Michelle taking extra money out every pay to account for the state, we still owe about $150 or so dollars to the state of West Virginia. I have used the H&R Block Software for years so we continued to use it once again this year as I have never had a single complaint or gripe about it. 

Have yourselves a great day and Happy February. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: