Links

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday Morning Rambling

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm up watching the end of Red State and collecting my thoughts for the day. I'm the first one to recover from that losing battle with that dreaded Sandman last night. Fin is still passed out once again so that is pretty rare.

We did not get into too much yesterday, we did get a visit from my niece Val and her clan. Erica needed to print out some pictures for a school project and I have a color printer so we printed some copies out for her to complete her project. Hopefully she will get an A on this project. (I Spoke too soon, Fin is here..lol)

It's going to be a strange Sunday, the pro bowl which I never watch is being played today as next week is the Super Bowl meaning that there is really no football being played today. I guess after next weekend it's all over with until this fall and football widows get their husbands back.

Nothing special for us planned today, grocery shopping and our weekly trip to Phoenix Bakery to see Fred (The Cat) and give him a few Greenies as well as buy our bread for the week. Other than that not too much is on our agenda for the day. Maybe a nice relaxing afternoon nap. =)

Have a great day.

No comments: