Links

Sunday, January 03, 2016

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm still after watching the West Virginia Mountaineers win the Cactus Bowl 43-42 against Arizona State. Skyler Howard had a career game with 532 Yards Passing and 5 Touchdowns in the win while winning the Game MVP honors.

After a week and a half vacation during the holidays, today is my last day off before returning to work tomorrow. Just going to be a normal day for us including grocery shopping this morning.

The Steelers do play this afternoon and still have a long shot chance of making the playoffs, it would take a win in Cleveland tonight as well as a Jets loss to Buffalo. We were in control of our own destiny until last weeks loss to Baltimore.

I think it's time I relax and get a little sleep before I wake up in a few hours.

It's a Great Day to be a Mountaineer.

No comments: