Links

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well my long weekend is now over with, time to get back to the office and you know what that calls for, a Tidbits.

* It has been a total of 19,042 days since my birth, I count each and every one of them as a new blessing.

* It was 4,265 days ago that I graduated from Wets Virginia University.

* My life changed forever when I took a very special young lady out for a date 2,866 days ago. The best days of my life have been the ones I have spent with Michelle.

* It was 2,090 days ago that I proposed marriage to Michelle solidifying our Engagement.

* We partied down and feasted 1,627 days ago in front of our closest friends and family at our Wedding.

* I have about 5,795 days to go until I enter into the world of retirement, I've still got a few years, so I'm not anticipating that just yet.

* There will be a football game that I am looking forward to in 2,433 as WVU vs Pitt is renewed for the Backyard Brawl.

* There are 347 more days of content for me to write before my Goodbye 2016 Blog is posted.

* If you are counting, you have 341 more shopping days left to go until Christmas.

* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will take place in another 317 days.

* We didn't make it last year, but in 256 more days we are going to go to the Springs Festival

* There are 236 days left until Cruise 2016 if the situation permits.

* There are 200 days to go until Mine and Michelle's Fifth Wedding Anniversary.

* There are but a mere 61 more days to go until Spring, my favorite season of the year.

* It will be Phil's day here in a couple of weeks as we are 14 days away from Ground Hogs Day.

* 4,435th Blog that I have written for George's Journal. It's amazing how many posts have come out of my testing something out. Going on 11 1/2 years as a pretty much daily blogger.

* No work done to the Hall Family Website this past week. There are still 286 people in the database.

* Nothing new on the brother search, it's almost to the point where I am giving up on it due to the dead end. A year ago we were making progress, but dead ends prevailed.

* My sister Kim came up with a great idea of trying to duplicate the photo when we were all together for the first time. Not seeing this happen in the immediate future for reasons beyond our control, but I do think that is a great idea.

* Well the Pittsburgh Steelers NFL season officially ended with a loss to Denver of Sunday. It was a pretty good season and I'm very proud of this team fighting back through so many injuries.

* Have I ever mentioned before that I Hate Snow?

* The WVU Men's basketball Team rose to a #6 Ranking in the AP Poll, #7 in the Coaches Poll. The WVU Women's basketball Team enters the top 25 ranked #25 in the AP.

* With so many days being at home during the winter, I am starting to really get Cabin fever...lol

* Have yourselves a great day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: