Links

Saturday, January 02, 2016

First Live Blog of 2016

Well I hope we all made it through the New Year safe and sound. I've actually taken quite a few days off from blogging with so many pre-written end of the year/New Years blogs that now it's time to start writing again. It was a nice little break, but now I'm back at it.

I'm up early with Fin who is probably going to start reminding me very soon that it is time to eat, but I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day.

We actually took our Christmas Tree down yesterday, so now our household is Christmas free right now. It was a little sad because I had become so accustomed to all the lights including my bubble lights that I loved so much.

For New Years we didn't get into anything, Michelle's back has been very sore the past couple of weeks, yes she went and seen a Doctor and the X-Rays come back good, but she is still in a great deal of pain.

Today we are going to head to Sam's Club and do that shopping as well as watch the Mountaineers play in the Cactus Bowl tonight. The Game starts at 10:30 our time, so it's going to be a later night for me if I don't just record it and watch it when I wake up. I'm not real confident right now that we are going to win, the Big XII hasn't been doing very well during this bowl season.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: