Links

Friday, January 15, 2016

Happy Birthday Michelle Dawn Hall

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my beautiful wife a very Happy Birthday today. Happy Birthday Michelle I love you from the very bottom of my heart.

Michelle is the love of my life and my soulmate, I got very lucky when this lovely young lady said that she would be my wife. She is the most wonderful woman that I have ever met and I thank my lucky stars each and every day that she entered my life and saved me.

She is a very unique woman, a very hard working woman and someone who is just absolutely amazing. I don't know where my life would be if we had not re-crossed paths, I am thankful each and every day that I am married to such a wonderful woman.

Michelle, you are my everything and I love you more than I could ever express with words. You are everything to me.

If you happen to see this wonderful woman today, make sure that you wish her a very Happy Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Michelle, How U Do?


No comments: