Links

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Hump Day

Oh here we are again, middle of the workweek and because I pre-write my blogs so that they can post early in the morning while feeding the cats, checking out Facebook and making breakfast, It is the one day of the week that is hardest for me to come up with content for.

For example WVU played #1 Kansas last night in Basketball, but as I am typing this we are literally hours away from tipoff so I really can't comment on how the game went but I'm hoping to be very Happy this morning.

It's just the hardest day to come up with content, considering yesterday was a Tidbits where I cover a lot of little things and tomorrow is a Photo Flashback where I take a picture from the past and talk about it briefly.

One thing that I am kind of excited to find out is that the FBI is going to add 230 jobs at their Clarksburg Facility. Not sure if I qualify for any of them, but I'm going to keep an eye on the FBI Jobs website and see if I can get my foot in the door there. The future at NETL is very cloudy right now, so I am exploring other options including this one.

Oh, Powerball Jackpot is $1.5 Billion with a Cash Payout of $930 Million. That works for me.

Oh, yesterday was a snowstorm tragedy in Morgantown. Traffic was horrible and kids were not getting home from school on their buses until as late as 9:00 PM. Oh and in that little basketball game- held in Morgantown, WVU beat #1 Kansas 74-63. It was a great day to be a Mountaineer despite the gridlock.

While I am struggling for content for today's blog, you have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho




No comments: