Links

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sunday Morning Rambings

Here I sit in a quiet household, I'm barely awake but I am up writing my blog after a very eventful day yesterday. I'm up watching nothing and trying to wake up.

Our day started our with us running to Petco and Phoenix Bakery for a few errands, We got a text message from my sister in law Chris that Jim has been admitted to the hospital that night. So after that we decided to stop by.

At the hospital we are getting off the elevators and there is my Sister Pam, her Husband George and Calvin. It was strange seeing them there and likewise. Come to find out Ryleigh Mae had decided to join the family and wanted to start a little earlier than expected.

We came home and I watched the WVU Men's Basketball team beat Oklahoma State 77-60. It was a pretty good game and now up next for the Mountaineers is #1 Kansas. The WVU women won as well.

Later that night we watched maybe the craziest NFL game I may have ever seen, the Pittsburgh Steelers beat the Cincinnati Bengals 18-16  that took you an absolute roller coaster of emotions. Someone could write a book on this game that's for sure. Steelers winning 15-0 and Big Ben gets hurt, Bengals make comeback to take advantage 16-15, Landry Jones tries to rally and throws an interception to pretty much end the season for the Steelers, but the Bengals try running the ball and Fumble. Ben returns with an injured shoulder with less than a minute left in the game and starts to lead them down field. On a 3rd down Antonio Brown is cheap shotted by none other than Vontaze Burfict, who also injured Ben earlier to draw a 15 yard penalty and then Adam "Pacman" Jones ends up shoving a referee for another 15 yards to make it a 35 yard Chip shot Field Goal for Chris Bowell to give the Steelers the win. Crazy.

I did not win the $900 Million Powerball last night, and neither did anyone else. Thursday's Jackpot $1.3 Billion and the Cash Prize is $806 Million. You might want to take a couple of bucks and put on that...lol

Today we are going to take my Mom out for Brunch for her Birthday. We were originally going to go to iHop but plans have been changed to go to Golden Coral.

Have yourselves a great day, I need more rest...lol

No comments: