Links

Monday, January 04, 2016

Back to Work Kind of Monday

I think the hardest day to return to work, is the Monday after you have just had a nice little vacation. No complaints though as I am happy to get out of the house today and rid myself of the cabin fever that I have had.

It was a nice break I do have to say, I've been off 12 days now and it's just time to get back to work. I have kept up on my work e-mails and it has been the slow time of the year so the break was nicely timed.

Yesterday was a pretty relaxing day, did our grocery shopping early and made a trip to Phoenix Bakery to pick up some bread for the week. They had closed for the Christmas and New Years Holiday, so it was nice to go and pick up some fresh bread once again. I did make home made Pepperoni Rolls last week, but that was actually my first attempt and I think I need to perfect the recipe.

The Pittsburgh Steelers beat the Cleveland Browns 28-12 and the Buffalo Bills gave the Steelers life by beating the New York Jets 22-17. Both of these things had to happen in order for the Steelers to advance to the NFL playoffs next week, they did and we are in. Looking for another Lombardi Trophy.

Our neighbor puppy (Lilly) has been sick the past few days, Ashley took her to the vet where they kept her for a few days to try to get some fluids in her. Hopefully she will reach a full recovery and be up and around in the next few days. I kind of miss seeing my buddies every morning.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: